#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

All about me Ashton


This work is so that Mrs Cooper knows a little bit about you and has an example of your writing (typing).
If you don’t want to share personal details that is fine.
Seven 
Servants
The main way you can develop your paragraph writing is by giving detail.  
Who
What
When
Where
Why
How 
Which    
What your paragraph might look like

File
Make a copy
Rename your copy ALL ABOUT ME - YOUR NAME 
Write your sentences in this column

Name
Try this site for graphs of the most popular Christian names (your first name).




Where did my name originate?
What does it mean?
Who is famous that has my name?
What name I would rather have been called? 
Why did your parents name you with that name?
When was your name MOST popular?
Would you change your name?
How would you legally go about changing your name if you wanted to? 


My name is Ashton and it orginally came from the name ash tree town .  It is english and is often used in boy and girl  names.  My name means ash tree , which sounds werid. Two famous people with my name are Ashton Dulin and Ashton Agar .  Ashton Dulin is a famous american football player.  And Ashton Agar is a famous Australian cricket player.  the  name Ashton is not a common name so there are not many famous people with this name. 
I am quite happy with my first name and last name. My parents chose this name because they probably thought it was a simple name to give me. they  have lived in new zealand their whole lives. My name was the most popular between 2005 and 2007.I would not change my name. I would not like to change my name  because there are so many Ashtons  in the world and I like my name.



Avatar
Try this site for free avatars
Why did you choose the avatar?







This avatar reminds me of one my my best friends who I have been best friends with since primary school





I chose this avatar because it looks like me it has blue eyes blonde hair and has white skin colour





I chose this avatar because it looks alot like my mum she has brown eyes and dark red hair 


Books
List your 3 favourite books or series of books
What are your favorite books?
Where do you like to read eg school library, in bed, on the couch, on holiday? 
When was the last time you read a book?
What advice would you give someone who struggles to read?


My favourite books are Captain underpants Boy soldier and payback I like to read at home on the couch the last time I read a book was last week at english My advice to someone who struggles to read  find a quiet and comfortable place to read and if it is loud bring earmuffs. 
Example of what you could write.
My favourite books are Captain underpants Boy soldier and payback I like to read at home on the couch the last time I read a book was last week at english My advice to someone who struggles to read  find a quiet and comfortable place to read and if it is loud bring earmuffs. 








Strengths
https://nz.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrPhx5a.0ReLU4A7VEeZwx.?p=list+of+strengths+in+people&fr=mcafee&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av%2Cm%3Apivot
How do I know something is a strength? Because A strength is a good thing and a weakness is a bad thing 
Who has told me I am good at something? Friends from last year 
What am I good at? Running and gaming 
When do I care about people? When they are hurt upset or getting bullied.


Example of what you could write.
Because A strength is a good thing and a weakness is a bad thing good at listening and getting on with people.  Who has told me I am good at something? Friends from last year What am I good at? Running and gaming.   When they are hurt upset or getting bullied.







Treasure
We all have things, pets and people that we treasure
What people are important to you? Family And Friends
What things are important to you? My pet 
How do you know they are important?
Because they are something I have had for years 
Example of what you could write.
My family and friends are important to me my pet is important to me i know he is important because I have had him for about 6 years 
A place that has a bad memory for you 









A place of sanctuary.
A good place and a good memory
Places have good and bad memories.

Start with the bad and ………………………………..







end with the good
Where were you during the recent, or 2011 earthquake?
What happened to your house or family during the recent, or 2011 earthquake? We were at my mums friends house what happened inside the house my mums friends tv fell down 
When did you realise how bad things were? Idk my mum realised straight away
What was the worst part about the experience? Im not sure
Who were you with? My mum and my mums friend 
How did you and your family cope with the problems you had to go through? Idk I will ask how they went 




Where is a place you love to be?  Home 
Who do you normally go with when you go there? family
How long have you been going there? My whole life
What is the best part about going to your ‘happy place’? It makes me relaxed 
When were you last there? Today  When are you going there next? Today
Why do you like this sanctuary so much? Because its my home
Example of what you could write.
I was at my Mums friends house during the 2011 earthquake idk what happened to my house inside my Mums friends house the tv fell down when things were bad I didnt know but my mum knew straight away im not sure about what the worst thing that happened I was with my mum and my mums friend when it happened idk how my family coped 


A place I would love to be would be home I live there  with my mum nana and uncle I have lived there my whole life best part about being home I feel relaxed I was there today  I like it so much because its my home
Relative
A relative is someone related to you for example a brother, parent, grandparent, auntie, uncle.  
Who do you like going to visit the most out of your relatives?my nana and pop
What is it about them that is so special? They are my grandparents 
Where do they live? Christchurch
When was the last time you were there? About a month ago  When do you plan to visit again? Idk 
Why does that person inspire you so much?> because they made lots of money by working hard 
How long have you known this relative? Whole life 
Example of what you could write.
I like visiting my grandparents
The thing that is so special about them is they are my grandparents and they are very successful people 
They live in christchurch
Idk when we will visit again 
They inspire me because they made lots of money by working hard
Ive known them my whole life
The Future
What do you plan to do when you leave school?
What do you want to do when you leave school or leave home? Get a good job
Where would you like to live or visit? Maybe LA or Australia
When did you first think about this future plan? Couple days ago 
Who would you like to go with in this future adventure? friends/family
Why did you choose that future path? Because it will help me 
How much money do you think you will need to achieve your goal?  Over 10 grand I guess
How do you plan to get to reach this future goal? Work hard and dont give  up
Example of what you could write.

I want to get a good job when Ieave school 
I would like to visit australia or LA 
I planned this a couple days ago 
I would go there with my friend/friends and family 
I chose this plan because it will help me
Idk how much I will need probably over 10 grand 
To reach this goal I need to work hard and not give up
Goals
Personal goals for the 
year. 


CARE - The Mairehau Way Challenge Achievement Responsibility Empathy

How can I challenge myself this year? Im not sure
What can I do to help myself achieve my full potential? Do my best 
Which option should I choose to work on this year?im not sure
How can I consider the needs of others? Im not sure







Challenge
How can I challenge myself this year 
Try to get a care card badge this year
What can I do to help myself achieve my full potential do my best 
Which option should I choose to work on this year im not sure
How can I consider the needs of others idk






                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.