#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday, December 16, 2019

December 2019

In week 9 we did outdoor week for outdoor week I chose Flipout on Monday Town Trip on Tuesday. On Wednesday I just stayed back at class and did Jenga and Werewolves on Thursday we all went to Jelly Park and on Friday it was Rumbustification day.



I have also really enjoyed this year because it has been a great opportunity for me to learn and try new things I have enjoyed being around my classmates and  teachers.  The teachers are really helpful if you ask them for help they will help you also they make the work easy to understand. they also take us out for dodgeball quite a lot. in term 2 we made ginger beer and hokey pokey it was fun



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.