#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Bird mascot task



Dove                                                           

Scientific name: Columbidae 

Dove - Description, Habitat, Image, Diet, and Interesting Facts


Why did I choose this bird? 

I chose this bird because the dove describes me. I am kind, friendly and nice.


What is the Dove afraid of?

The dove is afraid of lots of things like bigger birds, snakes and pretty much every animal that is bigger then the dove.


Is your bird smart?

Doves are extremely smart birds that learn from their mistakes, they can change the way the act and their behavior.


Has your bird been a symbol or an icon?

The Dove bird has been a symbol of peace for thousands of years because of the biblical story of the ark which a dove brought a olive branch to Noah. 


A group of Doves is called? An arc


Summary

My mascot is the Dove; firstly they are very friendly and shy birds, secondly they are scared of larger birds and last  they are a symbol of love and peace, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.