#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Weekend

On saturday in the Morning I woke up and had a shower after I had a shower I went on my PS4. To Play terraria After about 2hours I had lunch and watched youtube for about an hour after that me and my Mum went to my friends house. I went into his little brothers room he was playing on his xbox. He was playing minecraft with his friends after that we went back home I hopped onto my trampoline to do flips I was on their for about 30mins after that I went inside to have dinner after dinner I went on my ps4 to play more terraria after that I went to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work ashton i liked how you told the amount of time you done everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work i really like your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work Ashton this is a good recount

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.