#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Friday, August 16, 2019

The weekend

In the weekend I stayed at my dads house for the weekend in the morning I woke up and brushed my teeth after I brushed my teeth me and my dad helped put the wood away. After we put the wood away we went shopping to pack n save to get some food. Once we got home me and my dad went to the wanoni school grounds and we flew my drone around. After that when we got home We watched a action movie together after that we had dinner then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.