#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Strength Explorer

We worked with Matt from Youth Alive Trust to find out what our strengths are and just what
we are good at. I like reading, writing, maths etc and other things.
I am good at running, gaming and reading.

On Thursday at Technology I was working on some shorts that are white camo in Fabrics and in Foods we got to choose to make a burrito or souvlaki roll. I made a burrito with spinach, cheese, onion and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.